|Which has more caffeine? Coffee, or tea that's steeped for 3 hours?|
Mainly because I've been up since 4AM being a good work slave. By the way, anyone have a really sweet job they're willing to give up? Preferably one that doesn't involve working crazy hours that go back and forth anywhere from 4 in the morning to 11 at night?
And also pays really effing well?
What follows is my top 10 list of the sweetest jobs i could possibly think of, so if you're working in one of these fields, let me know, and i'll send you my resume (FYI - my resume is just a picture of me flexing)
1. Carrier of Objects. You don't need to use your brain at ALL for this, which allows for other, more important utilizations of your brain capacity. Like trying to remember the theme song to Duck Tales. Also, it's like exercising, so you don't really need to work out.
2. Planner of things. This is almost the complete opposite of the previous one. I imagine planners of things to be sitting around in a room with only clocks and calendars for decorations, with their feet on their desk, leaning back in a giant leather chair. Also they'll be smoking a cigar, talking out of the side of their mouths. And they don't move all day, except to get food, which will always be delicious. And they have the final word on how everything goes. Come to think about it, this is sort of what my wife does with me every day, only no cigar as far as I know.
3. Exterior decorator. Sort of a combination of the carrier of objects and the planner of things. The exterior decorator gets to plan what the exterior will look like, and then carries all the stuff over to where they will eventually go in order for the outside to be properly decorated. This job is only sweet in places where the temperature never gets above 70 degrees. I am definitely against sweat. I'd sign a pledge never to sweat again, if my sweat glands would be legally bound to that pledge. Stupid law-breaking pores.
4. New and Awesome game inventor - how cool would it be to design games all day long? Get your creativity on, and combine it with your childishness? I think that'd be super cool. But without all that learnin' you've gotta do. Seriously, after my MBA, I'm never learning anything ever again. Except, maybe, how to properly use Nun-chucks.
5. Professional Long-winded blabberer. I have a strange obsession with the idea that people rush to hear and listen to every single word that I say or think. This is why I love twitter and having a blog. And why I write posts like this. To see if you really, and truly will read every insomnia-influenced thing that my brain poops out onto the blog. Thank you, by the way, for indulging me.
6. Travel Book writer. I want to have a job filling in all of those extensive travel books that you get. You go and travel somewhere and basically exhaust all information about whatever site you're in. sweet job, if I ever knew of one.
7. Money collector. Walkin' around, pickin' up money off the street. Putting it in your collection. Drinking an iced tea. Pretty self explanatory.
8. I think that's enough. Because see picture above. That's how i'm writing this right now. one handed and exhausted.
9. I've gotta start writing posts ahead. I've got the blog's appearance to look the way I want, now i've just gotta work on the content.
10. FYI: PSA:Monday's suck. especially when they start at 4 in the morning.